Skip to content
How do I access reports?
- Click on link next to desired item you wish to purchase on reports page.
- Some reports require a submitted order form 48 hours prior to processed.
How do I use Race Report selections to bet on a race?
- WIN bet the three top choices
- EXACTA box three top choices
- TRIFECTA box three top above three top choices and three bottom choices
Why am I unable to find a horse in the system?
- Previous system hosted user accessible database. Newly improved system with enhanced security features insulates that feature .
What is the meaning of the different colors on pedigree profile?
- RED – sprint or miler’s speed trait
- GREEN – classic two turn trait
- BLUE – exceptional broodmare sire trait
- ORANGE – key ancestor that bolsters pedigree
What does the bar graph numbers represent?
- differences between competitive traits
- shows which inherited trait dominates
- predicts area of proficiency or strength of what the horse is good at
- runners numbers are based on 200 being ideal target value for speed and class
- sires numbers are based on a limitless ceiling
How secure is my personal information?
- we use robust security protocols to maintain system wide integrity
What are the costs associated with using pedigreeID?
- our reports provide significant value in informationand level of accuracy provided
- see pricing structure on Reports page.
What is the purpose of hypothetical mating report?
- to see what inherited features and values a specific sire and dam would create
What are the best number values or ideal chart a horse can have?
- SPEED closest to 200 for sprinters on a fast track
- LEFT/RIGHT BALANCE of 200 on both sides (200,200)
- RED color-codes on every ancestor in pedigree chart
- The above scenario represents an exceptional sire
What sires did pedigreeID system identify in the past?
- In 2008 we informed guests at CTFMA presentation that Candy Ride will be next super-sire
- In 2013 we recommended a client to send his mare to Maclean’s Music in 2014
- In 2016 we recommended a client to invest in Bayern
- In 2017 we published Future Top Ten Sires List whose 1st crops are runners in 2018