So far this year at four major racing circuits bloodlines of current first crop leading sires in North America (Not This Time), Europe (Mehmas), Australia (Pride Of Dubai), and Japan (Just A Way) all share a common theme. Can you identify the similarity these sires share?
This is our most rewarding service offered because broodmares consistently prove they are true transport and corner-stone of racehorse genetics. Their running style, coloration, speed and class are derivatives from collection of mares in their bloodlines – that is true of all racehorses. Here’s an interesting question. What do these blue hen mares have in common: Plucky Liege, La Troienne, Mother Goose, Vagrancy, Nogara, Two Bob, Bourtai, Display, Tropical Sun, Vieille Maison, etc…?
Grass races are good barometers to test the balance of pedigree and performance. Races from 5 to 12 furlongs all need balanced pedigree to compete at the top. Precise series of numbers when combined together, like atoms, bound tightly in positive nicks. The exactness of positive matches found in Frankel, Henry The Navigator, In The Wings, Day At The Spa, Cape Blanco, Cinquepace, Corsage, Drumtop, Koubis, Multiply, North Sider, Sicotico, Yes Sir, Order Of St George… are consistent on turf. Learn how to find exceptional grass and dirt runners at auction.
- send us a request for reports using contact form
- some reports require a submitted order form 48 hours in advance
- pedigree chart with Perfectly Matched color coded ancestors
- pedigree chart with Self Matched color coded ancestors
- list of champions or notable winners with similar positive match
- race reports show top 3 runners whose pedigree fits race type – no video
- play WIN bet on top 3 choices
- play EXACTA bet on top 3 choices
- play TRIFECTA bet on top 3 choices
- RED is ancestor with at least one form of sprint speed trait
- GREEN is ancestor with classic two turn and exceptional grass trait
- BLUE is ancestor with exceptional broodmare siring trait
- GOLD is key ancestor with Self Matched in the pedigree
- PURPLE is key ancestor with maximized benefit to subject
- multiple PURPLE in a pedigree increase chances of Gr success
- we use robust security protocols to maintain system wide integrity
- in 2008 we informed CTFMA guests Candy Ride will be next super-sire
- in 2013 we recommended Maclean’s Music to a client
- in 2015 we wrote an article on positive match of New Year’s Day
- in 2016 we recommended Bayern to an investment client
- in 2017 we published Future Top Ten Sires List whose 1st crop were runners of 2018